How many people will be attending?
- We have downsized our wedding to our family and closest friends to meet social distancing requirements. We may have to downsize further depending on the guidelines that are in place at the time.
Will the ceremony and reception be indoors or outdoors?
- We have planned to have both the ceremony and reception outdoors. You will have to do a short walk through the building to access the outdoor spaces since they are at the back of the building. Washrooms will be indoors as well.
Are masks required? Will masks be provided?
- Masks are required in all indoor spaces in the club. You should bring your own mask since you will have to do a short walk indoors to access the ceremony and reception spaces but we will bring a box just in case!
Where should I park?
- There is a large parking lot across from the venue where guests can park. You can leave your car overnight if you would prefer to take a taxi home or carpool with another guest.
What should I wear?
- We are hoping our wedding will be a fun excuse to wear your favourite cocktail attire!
What shoes should I wear?
- The ceremony will be on grass and the reception will be mostly grass with a bit of patio stone. Wearing thicker heels or flats may be more comfortable on the grass but it is completely up to you!